- The final agenda has been updated and posted to the website.
- The outdoor workshops have been moved from the Savanna to the College of Lake County Greenhouse and surrounding grounds. The move provides additional classrooms, close access and indoor facilities in case of rain.
- If you are a Lake County area high school student or teacher you may be eligible for a scholarship to this event (an $80 value). email firstname.lastname@example.org for details.
- Coupon Codes are available for all Chicago and Milwaukee area high school and college students. Note: Student discounts require a valid ID to be presented on the day of the event.
- Enrollment Update: The Computer Labs and Workshops are nearly full, however there are still some seats left in Hanson Fong's 7:30am workshop "Wedding Techniques from the Eyes of a Pro". Be sure to take advantage of this excellent opportunity to learn from one of the best in the business!
- BlackRapid has agreed to sponsor the after event network social. Be sure to come early and stay late to see all of the vendors and take advantage of networking opportunities.
- Larry Becker of KelbyTraining.com will be teaching Computer Labs on Adobe Photoshop and Camera Raw editing. Sponsored by NAPP.
- Bruce Hudson will be teaching two classes; "The Ultimate Lighting and Portrait Photography Workshop" and "Marketing Photography". Sponsored by H&H Labs.
The Lake County Camera Club (LCCC) PhotoEXPO will be held on June 9, 2012 in Grayslake, Illinois. This event promises to be an exciting major photography educational experience for Northeast Illinois photographers.
A few of the activities at LCCC PhotoEXPO include:
Two nationally recognized keynote speakers, George Lepp and Hanson Fong provided through Canon - a major sponsor of the event.
Over 20 classes taught largely by professional photographers.
Additional computer labs and workshops available, 1.5 to 2 hours in length with hands on instruction (additional fee may be required).
Fee-to-enter digital photo competition with approximately $1,000 in prizes.
An additional $6,000 of prizes to be given away in a variety of drawings.
Large vendor showcase featuring a variety of manufacturers, retailers and photography related products.
Capacity for nearly 500 attendees from the Chicago metro area, SE Wisconsin through Milwaukee, N Illinois through Rockford, and some from NE Indiana.
Venue is the University Center of the College of Lake County, Illinois; voted one of Chicagoland's best conference facilities.
Box Lunch & PhotoEXPO Merchandise can be purchased at registration.
Hosted by the Lake County Camera Club, a member of the 38 Chicago Area Camera Clubs Association (CACCA) and the Photographers Society of America (PSA).
Copyright 2012 Lake County Camera Club
All images and information contained on this website are copyrighted by their respective owners. Use without permission is prohibited.